In terms of traffic law, these are the areas in which I can be of assistance:
Drivers License Reinstatement
If you lost your driver’s license, I can help you figure out why and come up with a game plan for you to get it back as quickly and as easily as possible.
Red Light Camera Tickets
Nearly 33% of people who are issued a ticket in the mail due to one of those traffic cameras are thrown out. I can help get yours dismissed, too.
Speeding is one of the most common types of tickets people receive, but I have the experience you need to make that problem go away.
Things like reckless driving and driving without a license are ground to be issued a traffic ticket. Meet with me and we'll evaluate your options.
Florida Driving 101
If we're being completely honest, no one wants to be in the position where they need to hire an attorney to take care of an issue pertaining to traffic law. If you're here because you need our assistance with your traffic law case, schedule a consultation with attorney Gregg Pessin as soon as you can. If you're here for information purposes, keep the following tips in mind while you're behind the wheel.
- Pay attention to the speed limit. These signs are posts on the right side of the road, so keep an eye out for them.
- Move over. Keep Florida's move over law in mind by driving 20-miles below the speed limit on two-lane roads.
- Right on red. Unless otherwise noted, you can make a right turn at red lights so long as you come to a complete stop first.
- Don't drink and drive. Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (legal or not) is never permitted.
- Put the phone down. Texting and driving is against the law, so just don't do it — arrive alive.
- Buckle up. Wear a seatbelt at all times and make sure your passengers are buckled up, too (especially kids).
Be aware of tolls. Not all tolls take cash, so having a credit/debit card handy is essential or you can pay with SunPass.